|President||MARIA THERESA DUMAPIAS|
|Vice President||CECILLE WHEARE|
|Asst. Secretary||RUTH ROA|
|Asst. Treasurer||NIDA SCHOFIELD|
|Internal Auditor||JOSIE YOUNG|
|Asst. Pro||FRED JOVER|
|Operations Manager||SHEILA MARIE BANGAYAN|
|Case Manager||LAURA VALDIVIA|
|Case Manager(Locum)||BERNADETTE JIMENEZ|
|Social Support Coordinator||MERLINA ENANO|
|Asst. Social Support Group Coordinator||HUI ZHOU|
|Payroll Officer/Bookkeeper||MARIA JESUSA LIMUN|
|Admin Support Worker/Rostering Coordinator||MERCY PROTACIO|
The Filipino Community Council of Victoria, Inc. (FCCVI) continued to focus on improving the Council’s operations and its services, so we can respond to the Aged Care reforms, and to make our operations viable in the future. FCCVI is facing some challenges due to the Aged Care Reforms. Effective July 2016 , clients who are 65 years old and above, and require Commonwealth funded services will now move to Commonwealth Funding, and clients below 65 years old will be still be under the State Government funding.
We have visited our Regional areas like Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, Gippsland, Mildura and Swan Hill and also their respected local councils. We have provided information about FCCVI services, the information were well received. The Executive Committee attended training and conferences such as governance, leadership and computer. Our staff continued to enhance their professional development and upskilling.
We are proud to report our achievements for this year:
- The Federal and State governments continued to fund the programs in Home and Community Care (HACC) and Home Care Packages Level 2.
- Home Care Packages Level 2 (formerly Community Aged Care Packages) has 20 clients and also underwent a quality review on 20 May 2015 and met all Home Care Standards with a record of 18/18.
- We have received recommendations for further improvement and we are taking this on board to continually improve our services.
- There are five Planned Activity Groups (PAG) conducted at present with 120 clients and the age bracket from 60 years and above.
We have implemented improvements with the FCCVI operations which include:
- National Broadband Network Digital Telephone system
- Installation of CCTV
- Upgraded the Security Alarm Online Banking
- Upgraded the Website
Finally, the Filipino – Australian population in Victoria is around 40,000. Our population alone is big enough to have impact in the state.
FCCVI can be the best organization to give Filipino-Australian a real voice in state of Victoria.