The Home Care Packages are individually planned and coordinated community care services provided to older people with complex care needs over the age of 65, or those with disability, to live independently in their homes.
FCCVI uses a Consumer Directed Care (CDC) approach where clients have greater choice, flexibility and control over the types of care, and the delivery of those services.
Four levels of support:
- Home Care Level 1 provides basic care needs
- Home Care Level 2 provides low level care needs
- Home Care Level 3 provides intermediate care needs
- Home Care Level 4 provides high care needs
The types of services you can access under a home care package are based on your individual needs, and these are agreed between you and the provider. The services may include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Care Assistance
- Domestic Assistance
- Home Maintenance and Modification
- Nursing Care
- Allied Health and Therapy Services
- Food Services
- Social Support
- Transport Services
- Respite Care Services
- Home Visitation
- Equipment and Assistive Technology
- Case Management
To access our CHSP and HCP services, you need to register with My Aged Care (MAC). The registration process can be done online at www.myagedcare.gov.au, or call 1800 200 422.
You may also seek help from FCCVI staff with your MAC registration so you can be assessed for supports and services with our organisation.