Filipino Brokerage Program is developed to assist mainstream agencies in providing culturally responsive quality care to older adults as well as encourage continuity of care through a holistic approach in care delivery. It recognizes the importance of culture which plays a crucial role in positive ageing and in the quality of life of consumers especially those from non-English speaking backgrounds. It upholds its commitment in promoting quality of care in Aged Care Services and National Disability Insurance Scheme.
We offer the same services as with the Community Home Support Program and Home Care Packages. Service components include but not limited:
- Personal care, where we provide assistance in showering, dressing, grooming and mobility
- Domestic/Home care which offers assistance with cooking and meal preparation, housework, cleaning and gardening
- Community access and transport services, companionships and social activities such as short walks, social chatting, reading and café, transport service to appointments, outings and shopping
- Respite Services which provide opportunity to family cares to have a break and personal quality time.
- Social Support Group provides socialization thru a variety of activities to reduce isolation. It offers opportunities to meet people who share the same language, common history and culture. It serves as a respite to the family carer.
Our fees are reasonable and affordable.